-
November 23rd, 2000, 06:59 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Man Zip, I was thinking the same thing but I don't think it will make a big difference for us street/strip guys. I guess normally we should even be balancing the clutch assembly before we install but unless I can have these task handled pretty cheap (under $40), the only thing I'll be balancing is the accelerator and the clutch as I am flying off the line
Another thing that Jim pointed out to me was that even if we d balance the clutch/flywheel assembly, it won't be balanced once bolted onto the rest of the rotating essemby inside the drive train??????? Well like I said, if it's cheap I'll do it, but since it isn't manditory I will forgo this.
------------------
98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, DC 4-2-1 one peice header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, RC 310's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, H&R sports and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on the "Juice" and a CF diet.
Best et ==>13.6 @ 103mph w/ 2.3 60ft
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks